New moon ritual:
1. Take some time to meditate and reflect.
2. Draw a line down the center of a page. On the left write OLD, and on the right, write NOW.
3. Write down negative belief systems that you have about yourself in the OLD column.
4. Write down the opposite of that belief system in the NOW column. (For instance, if you write, “I feel like I am no good in the OLD column, in the NOW column you could write, “I am SO amazing in every way.”
5. Cross out the OLD.
6. Go to a mirror and look at yourself lovingly and recite your NOW column in 1st person. Be sure to say, “I am,” before every NOW belief system.
7. Do this for 28 days in a row and watch your inner and outer world start to shift in a BIG way.
8. Have faith. Most of the time, having faith means believing in what we can’t see, and trusting that the Universe has us. Keep your biggest, heart felt dream, and allow the Universe to take care of the timing and details.
Author: Alana Roach, Founder of Explorations of Self